MAN WITH A "REBOOT LIVE & STREAMING” MISSION - Live stream ticket info announcement!
Starting today, we will announce the streaming details and ticket sales for the concert at
Zepp Yokohama with "Telescope," to be released on October 29th!
This time, there is also a portion of the beginning of the stream that can be viewed for free!
(The free stream is only a portion of the total broadcast, so those who wish to watch the entire event should be sure
to purchase a ticket ahead of time for the paid stream viewing room.
In addition, please note that the stream archive will not be available for the free stream. )
After carefully reviewing the streaming details and precautions below,
click the button at the bottom of the page to proceed to the registration page.
‖ Live Stream Information
Live Stream Date and Time
October 29th, 2020 (Thu) from 20:00
Stream Archive Availability Period
October 30th, 2020 (Fri) to November 3rd (Tue/Holiday).
Stream begins at (Japan time) ：
* Subject to change. Please note.
* If you are watching from outside of Japan,
you can access SHOWROOM via your PC's browser or through the SHOWROOM app. A stable internet connection (Wi-Fi, etc.) will be needed.
However, in some cases, it may not be possible to watch due to a particular country's network restrictions or security level.
In addition to what is outlined above, to purchase tickets you must be able use the SKIYAKI TICKET app without any issues
in order to buy tickets for the stream from SKIYAKI TICKET.
‖ Ticket Information
Ticket Sales: SKIYAKI TICKET
Live Stream: SHOWROOM
* Convenience store payment for ticket registration must be made by October 30th (Fri).
* PayPal payment for registration must be made by November 2nd (Mon).
* Credit card payment for registration must be made by November 3rd (Tue) at 19:00.
* Please see here for the Fan Club Member (400 yen per month (tax excluded)) registration method.
‖ Streaming Room
‖ Precautions and instructions for watching the stream
This stream will be broadcast on SHOWROOM.
A serial code will be provided in the SKIYAKI TICKET app to customers who purchased tickets.
Please check the reference number field near the QR code in the app.
Enter the serial code on the SHOWROOM streaming page to watch the show.
* It may take up to 10 minutes for the serial code to be provided.
●How to watch in the SHOWROOM
1 Please access and log in to the MWAM exclusive streaming page on SHOWROOM.
Please register for new account if it is your first time using SHOWROOM.
2 In the serial code input field, please enter the serial code you received when you purchased the ticket.
3 You will be able to watch the streamed concert.
●Paid Stream Precautions
* A serial code will be issued for each ticket.
Once used, the serial code cannot be used again with a different SHOWROOM account.
* The serial code is displayed in the "reference number" field in the SKIYAKI TICKET app.
* The serial code can be entered before the stream begins.
Please enter the serial code as soon as possible and wait for the stream to begin.
* The serial code cannot be used if the device or browser is changed.
Please be sure to enter the serial code on the device and browser you will use for viewing.
* Please note that you will be unable to view the stream if you share the serial code with others.
* In order to prevent unauthorized access, the serial code cannot be reissued. Thank you for your understanding.
* On the day of the paid live stream, we cannot respond to
inquiries such as "unable to log in" and "unable to provide serial code,"
so please be sure to log in ahead of time to ensure that the serial code is issued.
How to register for a ticket
Purchases are made through the e-ticket service SKIYAKI TICKET.
Purchases are made online at the SKIYAKI TICKET website, and e-tickets are issued via the SKIYAKI TICKET app.
Review the following for details about the purchasing process before buying tickets from SKIYAKI TICKET.
See here for details
How e-tickets are issued
Please review the following for details on how e-tickets are issued.
See here for details